Monday 17 September 2012

Upcoming reviews

- I have saved several from my cartons i brought back from Greece that i still need to do , these have sadly been put off as i keep buying cigs to review , if you want to see them the scroll down to my earlier posts and if any requests come through ill do them to. Aswell as a few more snus reviews to come up.

Got some packs from Spain to do.
Got them from family who went extremely limited choice where they went.
- Lucky strike click and roll.
- Camel black same ones as from Greece so they will be up at a later date.


Thanks for keeping with me and looking at my reviews


2 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and I like your reveiws. Could you maybe do a reveiw of a few of my brands? I usually smoke: Embassy number 1,Marlboro gold or Marlboro white menthol. If you could maybe do a reveiw of one of these it'd be really great, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you paying over $5 / pack of cigarettes? I buy my cigarettes over at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 70% on cigs.

    ReplyDelete